CREB: High Performance Engines and Parts
DART SHP SBF Block # 31374275 X 4.125 b X 8.20d X 302 main FREE Ship/see details
DART SHP SBF Block # 31374275 X 4.125 b X 8.20d X 302 main FREE Ship/see details
This auction is for a completely New DART SHP Block SBF part # 31374275 and has a 4.125 bore X 8.200 deck with a std 302 main size. This block needs to be finish honed to fit pistons and cleaned and all machine work inspected before assembling. This is also the newer version of Dart's SHP block with o-ring style pipe plugs which do come with it as well.
Please always confirm that its in stock before pulling the trigger or if you have any questions as well. Thank you…
Block Specs below:
Dart SHP Special High Performance Small Block Ford Cast Iron Bare Blocks
Dart SHP blocks are tailored to the most popular performance and racing applications. So, when you want more than stock blocks can provide, the strong reliable design and plentiful features of Dart SHP special high performance Ford engine blocks offer the perfect base foundation to start your build.
Key features of SHP small block Ford bare blocks are:
* Brand new precision machined cast iron block
* Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around the cylinder barrels to equalize temperatures
* Priority main oiling system directs oil to the main bearings first for more dependable lubrication
* Available with 302 (8.200 in.) deck height or 351 (9.500 in.)
* Provisions for OE roller lifters, dog bones and spider
* Siamese bores 4.000 in. or 4.125 in. (unfinished) with extra thick cylinder walls
* Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal
* Blind tapped head bolt holes to prevent water leaks
* Steel 4-bolt main caps on #2, 3 and 4 with splayed outer bolts. (2-bolt main caps on #1 and 5)
* Can use most stock components and accessories
*Block bores are undersized to allow for piston set up. Steel 4-bolt main caps with splayed outer bolts on 2, 3 and 4, with 2-bolt main caps on 1 and 5. These blocks use SVO style cam bearings. See the “Required Parts” tab for block parts kit that contains coated cam bearings, brass freeze plugs, head, front cover, and bell housing dowels.
Direct DEAL FROM: CREB ENGINES AND PARTS that as always allows us to Stay #1 in customer service and ahead of everyone else in quality and affordability for all our customers.
Here is just some of the highlights that buying anything from CREB ENGINES AND PARTS gets you,
- Exclusive one on one with the owner of the company and direct texting to his personal phonefor unmatched customer service that no one else can compete with. Look around in chat rooms, forums, Facebook or just Ask around and you’ll find its 110% + true. Need questions answered off hours or holidays? Unlike the competition he’s available for you to help guide you through and help sort out any of the confusion on related installation questions.
- None of our competition has over 56+ years exclusively invested in their own brand like we do and the overall confidence in all of their products that they offer to do the same and hand out their personal information for unmatched customer service and overall confidence when purchasing from us.
- Remember when you buy something from us especially partwise you can have peace of mind that it’s something we use in our own builds. This ensures its of good quality and that it will go the distance. Then, if you have any questions or need advice were always around to help guide you through things you may ponder or have trouble with and that’s even long after the sale is completed. Unlike the large corporations or copycats that can only dream about offering the service and experience after a sale that we do on all our products.
- We build exclusively SBF push rod enginesfor almost anything that can house one of them and some custom builds that they didn’t come with originally. We offer them ranging for anything: CAR, TRUCK, FI or Carb, Kit cars, Boat, Jet boats, street or strip and any everyday drivers that want the TLC build of a high performance engine but able to hop in the car and go cross country too. Always ask what best for your application before buying.
- A custom built engine at crate engine prices. After a buy it now there’s still time to customize you build. Just ask orif you happy with the buy it now and as listed on Ebay then we will send you a build sheet to you over the next few days to come to confirm all the details after buying and then add it to our build pad and you go in line for assembly.
- We strive to stay in or under a 20-40 day window after payments are received in full for our engine builds and ready to ship out the door times. But like always if your in a rush for an event or a time sensitive build please ask before buying. We will try to speed things up whenever possible for you to try to make deadlines if known about in advance. Like everyone else holidays and weather can slow things up for us but we will always try to do our best for you. If we must, we rather take a few days longer then planned on to maintain our quality for you on your engine build. Longer lead times occur during the busy season of January-July
- Our photo book build is available on every build free of charge and can be emailed or text to you as we assemble your engine. This helps you see 100% what your buying before it ever ships.
- We offer our engines in an array ofcolors and our long blocks ship with a steel engine cradle and the proper oil pan, timing cover and harmonic balancer for easy of install. We can also add a flywheel, flex plate and more such as intakes valve covers etc to the build for the cost of the parts only and labor is install free for installing them. We can even use your old parts to finish the build if you mail them to use. (intake, covers etc.)
- We offer shipping worldwidebut at an additional price as shipping styles can vary from country to country. Also when shipping to the lower 50 US states and going to a place of business or to a local trucking terminal near you, there is a flat shipping fee of $250 on engines (short or long block) and if you have any doubt on shipping charges please ask before buying or if you need an international quote please do the same. Home delivery is extra and over the std $200 we charge.. but we only charge the difference above what we pay in the first $250 so maybe cheaper than you think. Please ask before buying if residential is needed. Any non commercial location is also extra for shipping such as a home base business. Always ask before buying….
On our NEW bare blocks, shipping is free to a place of business or to a local trucking terminal near you. Any non-commercial location is also extra for shipping such as a home base business. Always ask before buying….
- On Shipping and taking possession from the shipping carrier: I can’t stress enough that it needs to be un wrapped and inspected before signing for. The carrier will not cover any damages and you will have to pay for repairs if missed upon arrival. We insure everything at twice its value, but the carrier will not pay a dime if signed for and damages are found later after you leave. (although its rare... damages can occur during shipping)
- Due to shipping rules, engines are drained after priming and require filling before installation. There is also no harmonic balancer bolt installed but your old one will be the same.
Our Short Block options are listed below:
Our short block auctions when done with the buy it now will get you free labor on a cam and timing set installation and we will also degree your cam in for free. You can send us your cam or we can pick a cam up for you and timing set as well and then just add it to the end bill before shipping. If you already have cylinder heads or want to buy a set and then send them to us we will also check VP and push rod length to unsure the correct valve train geometry too. We will offer all of that with the buy it now and the labor for installation of your heads and valve train as well as cam and lifters if you like for 100% labor free. Just send them to us with the parts needed to bolt them on or we can assist you if you like and pickup whatever else is needed to finish off the build. Any extra parts can be paid before shipping. (if the heads or parts are not ready to bolt on or need springs, valve seals or a re surface and heavy cleaning that is extra, please ask first)
Please feel free to ask any questions before bidding/buying. Thanks
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER